The Alvityl Brand
A small gesture to grow and thrive since 1959
For more than 50 years, the Alvityl® brand has been synonymous with know-how and French professional expertise in the multivitamin supplement market.
Alvityl® is the ally of families, providing day-to-day support to help children grow and thrive and keep adults healthy. Our complete and exclusive formulas meet the specific requirements of all children, whatever their age, as well as adults and seniors.
A small gesture for the whole family
Today, Alvityl® offers a comprehensive range of products with different formulas and dosage forms to supply exactly the right amount of vitamins, minerals and trace elements required each day for the body to function properly**.
Dosage forms that are suitable for all ages and all requirements: the syrup is particularly suitable for young children and people with swallowing difficulties. Tablets should be favoured for teenagers and adults. For use on the go, some Alvityl® solutions come in small vials or sachets, practical to carry with you.
** Alongside a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Alvityl® offers a range of products that meet consumers’ needs thanks to:
- Vitamin, mineral and trace element contents that scrupulously comply with Recommended Daily Intakes (RDIs) or Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs).
- Flavours that appeal to everyone: for some products, the flavours have been tested and approved by children so that they take the supplements more easily.
- Products that are easy to take, with just a small gesture.
- Innovative and tailor-made packaging: Alvityl® Vitality multivitamin oral solution is supplied in a pressurised bottle for optimal storage of the vitamins as well as ease of use. Alvityl® Vitality chewable tablets have a desiccant bottle top to protect the contents from moisture and to maintain excellent product quality.
Alvityl quality commitment
- Nutritional expertise, a guarantee of a product suitable for every age.
- Raw material traceability and stringent finished product control.
- Scientifically designed formulas, meeting French regulatory requirements*.
- Nutrivigilance and customer awareness 7d/7
*In accordance with current regulations on dietary supplements.