When should Alvityl Syrup be used?
Alvityl Syrup has been specially formulated to help the body withstand periods or situations that increase its vitamin requirements, such as:
- A poorly balanced diet or loss of appetite.
- Temporary tiredness.
- Following an infection.
- High levels of physical activity (sport) or mental exertion (exams).
- Malabsorption, diarrhoea.
For whom ?
For children from the age of 3 years, teenagers and adults experiencing a loss of energy or vitality.
What are the active ingredients ?
The formula of Alvityl Syrup contains 11 complementary vitamins to:
- Make better use of the energy and nutrients in foods eaten: during periods of sustained activity, growth, loss of appetite or a poorly balanced diet, it is important to get the best out of food. Vitamins B2, B3 and B5 work together to ensure the most effective use of resources provided by food. They contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system and brain: vitamins B1, B3, B6, B8 promote good balance in the nervous system. Vitamin B5 helps to normal mental performance.
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth thanks to vitamin D. This vitamin is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Instructions for use:
Children aged from 3 to 6 years: 1 teaspoon per day.
Children from 6 years, teenagers, adolescents: 2 teaspoons per day.
Fruity plum flavour.